Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What was I thinking???

I got my four week pictures back today. I decided to post them on our web site next to my before pictures right away. Well, I did my original pictures in biking shorts because that is probably the worst case garment for a guy to wear. If you can get lean enough that you can wear biking shorts without looking like a small whale, you really have arrived.

So I posted my biking shorts pictures from four weeks. Although I could see some improvement, particularly in the side view pictures, I noticed that the pictures of me in my swimming suit showed a much bigger change. Since I was going to re-arrange the page to show "week four" side by side with "before" anyway, I decided to post the front, side and back pictures in my suit from both photo shoots. And then, I put some silly flexing pictures out there too.

I thought the change looked much more dramatic in the swimsuit pictures. But even more dramatic was the fact that I posted the pictures of me in that swimsuit at all. I've always been pretty modest. Just two months ago, if you had told me that there would be pictures of me on the internet in a Speedo (actually the suit is by Tyr which I prefer to Speedo), I would have laughed. But some of the biggest changes during the last four weeks have been in my attitude. I've actually started liking my body. I don't have to hide so much of it to keep people from seeing what terrible shape I'm in. And it's only going to get better.

Okay, if you just have to see what I'm talking about, go here:

http://www.geocities.com/tomncheryl/bfltprog.html

I was particularly happy with the fact that my stomach is flatter and my hips are narrower. The side views (both of them) also show a noticable reduction in the size of my posterior. And if you look really close, you'll notice some new muscle mass here and there (look right above my knees). Keep in mind that I didn't do any "pumping up" before these pictures because I really didn't have time. So my muscles don't have a lot of bulk to them in these shots. But when I lift these days, they really respond. I'll try to show more of this in the eight week pictures. Maybe by then you'll also be able to see the results of all my abdominal work.

Well, one of my goals is to get more sleep, something that I'm failing at right now, so...more later. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home