Monday, March 28, 2005

Tomorrow is the day

My start date for the Body for Life challenge is tomorrow and I just don't feel prepared at all. I don't have my meals planned tomorrow. I don't have my first workout plan on paper. I don't have all the supplements that I wanted to get. I don't have my before picture done. I'm not sure how this happened. I was way ahead of schedule for all this stuff, but the last week has just flown by. Cheryl is supposed to be starting the challenge with me tomorrow and I don't think she's finished reading the book yet.

I guess I'll put together some sort of meal plan for tomorrow and just go from there. I have some Body for Life ready-to-drink that I bought, so I can wing a couple of meals with those. I have a pretty good idea about the first upper body workout also. So, I can get through day one. Cheryl agreed to do our pictures on Wednesday. I have two options for the aerobic workout Wednesday morning, one being the stationary bike we bought over the weekend. If we make it to the weekend, I'll have some time to think and plan. I would postpone the whole thing another week, but I just don't see what that would accomplish. We would just have this same problem next week.

I've been waiting to do this for over a month now, holding off for the right moment, and now I just don't feel good about the way it's starting. I'm just hoping that taking the first step is the right thing to do. I'm trusting in my own ability and creativity to pull this off.

But at least it's finally in motion. I can't help but feel a little good about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home