Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Overscheduled?

Okay, the sad fact is that I just passed the end date of BFL Challenge number 2. I'm basically so far behind on my workouts that I don't even know where to start. I've been in a downward spiral ever since my mother's funeral, except, of course, that I trained for and rode in the MS 150 bike tour. I haven't even updated my web page with my final results for BFL Challenge 1 and I didn't send my forms in by the deadline, so I really didn't even enter the challenge.

But I have a plan. First, I'm going to stick with my workouts and my eating plan, at least on an informal level. Second, I'm going to finish the play that I'm in and some other things that are eating up my time. And I'm probably joining a gym. Mainly, I just want to maintain my weight loss and my fitness level.

Then, around the beginning of next year, or maybe slightly before, I'm going to do the challenge again and attempt to take my fitness to another level. If that goes well, I'll probably look into the personal trainer certification in the Spring.

So, that's the plan. I can live with it.

And, I will be writing a bit more in the future. More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home